Hecelenişi: would Türü:
için örnek cümleler:
(Üzerinde olduğunuz kelimenin anlamını görmek için 'CTRL' tuşuna basınız veya kelimeye tıklayınız.!
(Burada yer alan örnek cümleler 100 ile sınırlı olup daha fazlasını görmek için tıklayınız.)
- "He continued. 'When I killed your brother the priest of the kali Temple, he promised that I would die by that khargha. It has not happened. Now I have assaulted your woman right before your eyes, and she will die soon. What is inside her will also die. I will let you live, and I will leave you the kharga. Let us see what your goddess can do to me. You will not understand this, but this is Kali vs. Chhin'nomosta!'
- "Sure, we. For the moment, you and I are alone, but I assure you that in a large gathering you would recognize me instantly and communicate with me as you are now."
- "Yes, it is all we can do to make him wash his hands, and his face is as black as a tinker's. Well, when once his case has been settled, he will have a regular prison bath; and I think, if you saw him, you would agree with me that he needed it."
- I remember Faerie. I can’t bear Earth... but I’ve become weaker. I’ve given in to the human soul these past days, thinking that it would be better if I was fully human. Maybe my murderous spirit can be suppressed. And even as I think this, I’m wondering... I didn’t feel guilt in Faerie. Is this guilt mine, or hers?
- There were three airlocks to pass through, and then they were put into airtight suits with breathing bottles. They didn't have one that would fit Trover, but the nice soldier who'd kissed his cheek promised to look after him.
- "I’m told the last of the elephants will be ready within one pahar, Majesty." Nadir Sharif studied the queen casually, wondering how far she would push her influence with Arangbar. "I agree with you it would be wisest to wait."
- It took them a while to locate an adequate spot to hide. Rolin opined that the large group would just ride past with nary a glance.But Range had a sinking feeling about this group.Something was buzzing around the back of his head that said Beware!
- Jaxon leaned up and pounded the pillow trying to make it more cushy. 'Stupid vampire,' she thought angrily. She dropped her head back down with a pout. Jaxon turned again in the bed searching for a comfortable position. Every time she stopped moving, her mind would drift back to her latest confrontation with Seth. 'I refuse to waste anymore time thinking about him and his arrogance. I'll go fix some hot tea and relax. I'm going to get some good sleep tonight, one way or another!' she decided as she got up and threw on her clothes.
- Who then? Aelfcild would have done — having shown the right attitude, so to speak — but the Eyetie offered to take the man's whole family — his old mum and three kids. Look at him there, hopping along with his boy chasing him. He envied them, he did — would liked to have a brat of his own.
- "Yes thank you, Adrian." the Doctor said before the robot boy would recite the entire list of plant facts he had stored.
- "I am sure of it. I was so close. I saw the arrow strike her right in the heart." She touched the red cross on Roland's black tunic. "It was well aimed. She must have died instantly. Whoever did it loved her. It is just what I would have wished for myself, were I at the stake."
- In 1992 he founded UDICO Holdings, a company which—using a "surveillance engine" licensed from a French company—sought to create an interactive context sensitive help engine which would intercept "F1" calls for help within Microsoft Word and direct users at that point to an interactive training session for the feature which they sought help with. Though this product (Developed by T. Lindgren and A. Bennedsen) was never released, the company did release a WinHelp authoring tool called W.Y.S.I. Help Composer.
- When they were out of hearing range, Arkos spoke softly, "Caislyn, I've been friends with your father for longer than I can remember. I am deeply saddened by his disappearance. If you needed my help, you do not have to bargain with me for it. I would have gladly helped you in any way."
- Judging by the shrieks of metal and men, the other army was still pounding at the gates with their artillery. Why does Avaritus not just open the door, Calista thought angrily, it would make this whole terrible affair easier for him.
- But other aspects, such as an aggressive stance toward China that risks aggravating an already tense territorial row, and a desire to rewrite what conservatives see as overly apologetic accounts of Japan's wartime past, would not only upset China and South Korea but the United States as well.
- "That’s nice," Liseli said, in her like I care tone. "We’re invited to stay at the mayor’s house. And Halla made it sound like he would really want to meet us," she looked at the ground thoughtfully. "I guess it’s something to do with us drinking the water. I’m not sure I like that . . . it’s weird. But anyway . . . we’re invited. Well. They didn’t really invite, it was more like . . . it wasn’t even a question."
- Kaymin could hardly blame the boy for his reaction; indeed, at only fifteen years old, Coedy had been born after the silence of the Gods had begun, and he appeared to care nothing about such matters. The prince did not doubt, however, that Adera, Goddess of Good, had led the boy to them. Terek had told him that others would come, and to listen to his instincts for assurance that they belonged. The prince could not explain it, but felt only a deep-seated certainty. Interesting choice as it was, neither he nor Jian held any doubt that Coedy was Adera’s Chosen.
- That is the plan anyway. "First cap-and-trade auction a bust for California budget," read the headline in the Sacramento Bee. Budget planners expected that the state would receive $1 billion from the sale of credits, but the 2013 credits went for a low price and there was little demand for 2015 credits. As the Bee story explained, "The nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office estimates that if trends hold in the February and May auctions, the state may only raise about $140 million in the first year."
- Countess Mary wanted to tell him that man does not live by bread alone and that he attached too much importance to these matters. But she knew she must not say this and that it would be useless to do so. She only took his hand and kissed it. He took this as a sign of approval and a confirmation of his thoughts, and after a few minutes' reflection continued to think aloud.
- On the surface, she supposed things looked normal for her. But they weren't. In spite of choosing to stay by herself, she watched the groups of girls sharing gossip and makeup and clothes. Not that any of them would want to borrow her things, but still… They got each other's jokes and stood up for each other whenever anyone tried anything funny, like stealing a boyfriend, or starting a false rumor.
- This is the time of year when that friendly neighbor from the apartment upstairs decides to pop in for a glass of port or your favorite aunt or uncle travels hundreds of miles to spend the holidays with you. Be warned: They may both bring the same plus-one — the dreaded bed bug. Unlike some guests, bed bugs are not fussy about their hosts. "The primary vector for a bed bug infestation would be luggage or clothing of somebody coming to stay with you," says David Hedman, CEO of ThermaPure, a Ventura, Calif.-based company that specializes in the eradication of bed bugs without the use of pesticides.
- "Hey, you two! What's all the excitement about? Where are we off to?" the Doctor asked them, like any concerned parent would do.
- She should not have stayed this long in Azille, but old Aleth needed her. Aleth, the weaver's widow, had wracking pains in her chest, which might kill her at any time. If Diane went away without giving her the consolamentum, Aleth might die and be reborn to another lifetime of suffering. But if Diane gave her the consolamentum, Aleth would be required to lead a perfect life from then on, or be doomed to Hell. And Aleth was a worldly woman, likely to stray from the rules if she got back on her feet for even a short time. Elderly though she was, she had admitted to having had four lovers since her husband died.
- "But . . . " Liseli didn’t know how to say it, and she knew, dimly, that the Child would not like it however she said it. "But I don’t want to do that."
- It soon proved Gephart suffered at least one broken rib, not too severe according to Tobie, but he needed pain killers and would be unable to use his left arm much for two weeks.
- "I have seen the princess," she replied. "I heard that they were arranging a match for her with young Rostov. It would be a very good thing for the Rostovs, they are said to be utterly ruined."
- Josh went berserk. He tore into the Sidhe with fang and claw, fully changed now and his magical weapons forgotten. Charlie wasn’t much better. He had vowed nothing would ever take Alex from Josh and Sabrina again, and was hell-bent on keeping that vow.
- I looked for my parents' seal, hoping that there was no way these wards would be sealed in the way they looked now. It took the better part of a half hour, but I found it at the base of only one post near the top of the staircase. I could see that my dad had carved in their seal, but it was wavy looking and there were shallow scratches that indicated someone - possibly my dad? - was frustrated with it and didn't want it to be there anymore.
- Inmet said in a statement it is urging shareholders not to take any action until it can evaluate the details and it would make no further comment until that assessment had been completed.
- Somehow in the busyness of the life they had, the responsibilities took large gaps of his time, though he enjoyed and was interested in the ideas that Kate would see evolve with her projects. He had watched her, here, and at Channing Park, at the Duchess’s house, at meetings with the masons and architect. Even while he admired her ambitions, he was always, always reaching for the woman, the feminine soul, and the glimpses of desire and passion that she displayed only when they touched.
- "You think it's simple to get these things? I can't write prescriptions like an allopath or osteo! Same thing with insecticide. Best thing would have been DDT, but try to lay your hands on that! And I wasn't expecting to spend forever in this Godforsaken barbaric hole."
- He turned away from the gory scene and was about to walk off when he spotted another, smaller bundle next to the body.Could it be? He hung his arm out as far as it would go for his feet would not take one step toward the mess that used to be a man.
- "Well," Lord Arglay answered comfortably, looking round the room, "I mayn't be what Reginald's unfortunate American would call rich, but I should think I am quite the most well-to-do person you know. So if you are going to make an attempt on anyone it will probably be on me again. Which won't matter, will it?"
- Matt’s usual wild curls were tamed by the fresh cut and gel. He was so handsome in the dark suit he was wearing that it made her heart knock against her chest. Her father must have felt it; Sara felt his arm muscles tighten, pulling her arm closer to his body as if he were afraid to let her go. As she walked with her father through the doors and down the aisle, everyone stood smiling as they watched her. She kept looking ahead, afraid that if she took her eyes off Matt he would disappear. From the corner of her eye, Sara watched as her mother dabbed a white handkerchief to her eyes. Every now and again, there was the flash of white light, but none affected her vision for very long.
- Paul would never have believed a heap of musty, old hay could have so much comfort in it, but as he let his body recline and his head flop back, a deep sigh of relaxation and contentment escaped from his lips.
- "Still, I want to try." Inwardly he reproached himself. He'd imagined they would welcome him like a hero. He should have anticipated how they would feel.
- Since INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS would steer clear of Junk Bonds, the market for these securities is thought to be inefficient, thereby offering opportunities for a higher return compared to higher-grade bonds.
- Steve was perplexed, and whenever he was presented with a problem that he couldn’t figure out, he would start mumbling to himself.
- "Please, dear Bishop Bertran," she went on. "To leave here, to be safe, while my brethren are dying? It would destroy me. It would hurt me as much as if I were to commit the gravest of sins."
- The Swami now said to the village elders: "Thank you for coming. We would like you to witness what happens on the hills in behalf of the entire village. Even if we are able to destroy the monster, we may not be able to bring his body down. In that event, you could assure your fellow villagers that the monster is dead. We will see that you remain safe up there. However, you do understand that there is some danger?"
- And what to make of drawing blood from the English leader? And dying for it? Peter hated Humphrey with all his heart, but he doubted that he would be the one to draw blood. He didn’t have the courage to upend the kingdom. Better to let someone crazier take the sword.
- "I will show ye, I will, and ye will see how clever this is! This is the ‘nohrstaf’, named in yer honor!" He took the club from Steve and then faced the dwarf, who had been watching with rapt attention. "If ye would be so kind, sir Quisen, as to approach with yer ax in hand. Go on, come at me!"
- "No thanks," Coedy replied without looking up. "I think taking any more in would prevent me from keeping it down."
- ‘And now,’ said Akira, ‘if I sent you both into an affray, you would move as one powerful force together. Unified. Your moves Yana, and disciplined approach to this project, notwithstanding being partnered with an opponent of dubious fighting fidelity, has earned you the honour of third dan.’
- James frowned. "This isn’t a case of someone throwing a chair against a window. Some serious force would be needed to break this glass. Was the room occupied?"
- "Actually, they're not doing anything illegal and shooting them with a high joule ray gun might be construed as unprovoked assault in some quarters. Anyway, too much wind blown snow around between here and their cars, it would scatter the beam," says Todd.
- "Don’t drive by house," he texted. "Man watching road. Need to find alternative pick-up." He looked around. The bush went all the way down to the beach, which was a couple of hundred metres below the road, but it was patchy. Still, if he was careful, he could probably get down to the beach without being noticed, and then he could walk along until he came to the next bay, and then make his way back up to the road. There was a sheep pasture there, out of sight from the house, where he could wait. As long as Cox’s security people didn’t drive past, nobody would see him. And if he waited by the hedge, perhaps they wouldn’t notice him. "Going to walk along beach. Meet me in front of field with big tree."
- "We would be supportive of some movement in the rate," said Art Beattie, chief financial officer of Southern, the second-biggest power company by market value.
- Thomas glanced up at Leanne. I swear he looked hurt, as if he’d expected that Leanne would be the one person who would understand. Finally, he slumped his shoulders in defeat.
- "No it hasn’t, you still have beautiful eyes that belie your Jackal head. And all jackals, including the one that adorns your shoulders have well defined cheek bones. You have always been awe-inspiring and beautiful to me, Ani. Even as I child, I wanted to touch you all the time. I hate to phrase it this way, but to pet you. As a child, I could have memorized your face with my fingers. Tried when I wasn’t worried that it would offend you."
- "Well, if I thought I could guess, I would have put it right yesterday so that I wouldn’t have had to feel you leaking out all over the place."
- ‘How stupid,’ said Ben softly but he thought about the statement some more and realised that it would be flattering for a customer to see, even if they weren’t important.
- Lout got very excited. "Can we have rabbits at our place, George? Can we George? I would feed ’em and take care of ’em. And can I pet the rabbits, George? Can we have rabbits and I can pet them? Please George, please."
- There is a rumor that you are thinking of peace. God forbid that you should make peace after all our sacrifices and such insane retreats! You would set all Russia against you and every one of us would feel ashamed to wear the uniform. If it has come to this--we must fight as long as Russia can and as long as there are men able to stand...
- The Ifo institute’s business climate index, based on a survey of 7,000 executives, will rise to 102 from 101.4 in November, according to the median forecast of 43 economists in a Bloomberg News survey. That would be the second straight increase after sentiment dropped to a 2 1/2 year low in October. Ifo releases the report at 10 a.m. in Munich today.
- He was suffering physically. He, the commander in chief, a Serene Highness who everybody said possessed powers such as no man had ever had in Russia, to be placed in this position--made the laughingstock of the whole army! "I needn't have been in such a hurry to pray about today, or have kept awake thinking everything over all night," thought he to himself. "When I was a chit of an officer no one would have dared to mock me so... and now!" He was in a state of physical suffering as if from corporal punishment, and could not avoid expressing it by cries of anger and distress. But his strength soon began to fail him, and looking about him, conscious of having said much that was amiss, he again got into his caleche and drove back in silence.
- She smiled at her husband, newly glowing. Her smile quickly dimmed. "We have raised our daughter well. She would not do a thing like that. Now, sit down beside me," she said comfortingly, patting a spot on the sofa. "We must trust her."
- "Very well. If you die, it shall be the risk you took. I will not take your life; there is only one whose life I would take for myself; the one who owes it to me." The form started to dissolve, the light spreading outward till it was like the sun rising over the horizon. "Hold onto the Gatebreaker’s daughter," it said, "if you lose her on the way, no one will ever find her again."
- Throughout the spring and summer they worked a sixty-hour week, and in August Napoleon announced that there would be work on Sunday afternoons as well. This work was strictly voluntary, but any animal who absented himself from it would have his rations reduced by half. Even so, it was found necessary to leave certain tasks undone. The harvest was a little less successful than in the previous year, and two fields which should have been sown with roots in the early summer were not sown because the ploughing had not been completed early enough. It was possible to foresee that the coming winter would be a hard one.
- "I don't think so and why would he. Jack and Lily are great parents and give Daniel everything he could want. The boy has no reason to run away from home." said a parent who knew the distressed family better.
- "All right, you win," he grumbled, feeling disgusted. He tried to reassure himself that Headmaster Barns would find a way to know the rest of the story from Miss Allison Lightenfoot anyway.
- After the meal and exchanging hugs and other pleasantries Connor told them to be at his mother’s house around noon for the public opening. David drove him home to expedite the plans before nightfall. At around five in the evening they arrived at the house on Friday afternoon. School would be out for the weekend and both teachers and students would already be home. Connor walked inside his house with the filled duffle bag, Tool and the chest harness, but he first need to clean up from working at the forge all day.
- Coming out of the hut into the damp, dark night Konovnitsyn frowned- partly from an increased pain in his head and partly at the unpleasant thought that occurred to him, of how all that nest of influential men on the staff would be stirred up by this news, especially Bennigsen, who ever since Tarutino had been at daggers drawn with Kutuzov; and how they would make suggestions, quarrel, issue orders, and rescind them. And this premonition was disagreeable to him though he knew it could not be helped.
- Steve blinked a few times. He recognized the names of his paternal grandparents, of course. They’re dead? When did that happen? Steve turned the paper over, looking for the date. Hmmm, nearly three weeks ago. Who would send him a copy of their obituary? He reached for the white envelope, opened it, and pulled out a single folded piece of paper.
- The king shook his head. "Without the key, our portal cannot tune in on the receiving portal. So it would not work."
- Another foot soldier drove in at me, and I ducked low and put my shoulder into his stomach, then straightened, sending him up and over to slam heavily to the ground. I stomped him back to the earth as he struggled to get up, then spun the rapier and drove it down into his helmet and through his eye, pinning him. I withdrew the sword as he ceased struggling, and looked up to see the remaining three horsemen charging. I stepped forward, knowing there was no stopping them this time. I only hoped that I would die, that I could die, too. I couldn't bear to live knowing I had failed the others.
- Sheldrake hesitated. His chief wish was to get out of England with the Stone; on the other hand his chances of doing so in the face of an antagonistic Foreign Office were small, and he was conscious that there were certain crises in which the Foreign Office would offer no strings for him to pull--the ends would all discreetly disappear. He did not completely understand why the Foreign Office was interfering at all; the Stone hardly seemed to be their pigeon. He had gathered from Cecilia when she returned the night before, or rather when he had himself returned that morning, that the Government was mixed up with it; and of course the Stone was said to have come from abroad. Still
- He still had the knife in his hand, so in one swift action he slashed the ninja’s hand to free himself and hurled it at the Boy, still pinned against the tree. The ninja was too fast for him and avoided his blade, but his action had the desired effect: he was free again, and as the blade flew through the air he saw that it would hit its target.
- "Perhaps at one time I would have better fitted your mold of assumption, but if one cannot adapt in the paths of adversity, they will not make it far in this life," Jian replied coldly. "And you are hardly the embodiment of a typical Pellie, either."
- Kahvel angled his head up to note the distance to the far-off treetops. "Impressive," the dragon growled. "I do believe I would like to see that for my own eyes. The images you describe are difficult to visualize. I will consider what ye have told me, Sarah."
- "No, no," quoth I. "I'll go behind the screen myself, for I'm not used to having anyone about me." Surely my face flushed three shades of red, and the man must have thought me odd, but with having no small-clothes such a thing was unthinkable. And even had I any to wear, my blushes when stripping would have given away the deception. No matter — we left the shop with what was needful, and the devil fly away with anyone's opinions. Joslin kindly withheld further mention of the matter, and I began to fear he might be in on this secret as well, yet I knew no way to inquire without raising suspicions.
- One of the official arguments collapsed in this way. This was a difficult situation for the Kemalists, who were trying to separate Dersim from Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. They would either justify the inhumanity in Dersim or they would revisit their views on the official ideology. Some preferred the first and some others the latter. However, nothing remained the same after the Dersim confrontation and it seems that it will not in the future as well.
- Thank God I shall be dead soon. If they did nothing more at all to me I would probably die in a little while. Surely my body is ruined past any chance of healing.
- Kosis grew grim. "If only. Like I said, eyes are always upon him—he was never good at being inconspicuous that one—and he rarely leaves the stables. If he came to wherever you hide, it would draw too much attention." Seeing Pyp’s downcast eyes, Koisis quickly added, "But I’m sure you’ll see him soon enough, lad!"
- "Yes! We’re on! This’s gonna happen—it‘s got to happen! Keep working ’em, Mudhead." He skidded down the Mount’s northeast slope, hopped in Isis, and raced to Dock. Volunteers and drivers were already unrolling the eight 30 х 60 canvas spools that would make up the great Warehouse canopy. Vane handed all the young doctors walkie-talkies from the Land Rover, and ordered field reports radioed to Doctor ’Lijah, the group’s pedantic and incomprehensible senior medical officer. He pulled a dozen hyper volunteers aside. Many were still in their teens.
- She shivered again and, with her stomach full to the point of being uncomfortable, she decided she would rather be tucked up in the huge bed than down here in the cold kitchen.
- "Well I was wondering if you would want to go on a camping double date?" She looked up at Sarah and continued. "I haven’t camped with Brother in over a year and I miss watching the stars before I fall asleep. I thought it might be fun."
- As for me, I continued my direct protection of my friend’s tomb from the periodic raiders. I kept close watch on the new tomb builders as they dug a new tomb in the exact location that was directed by a "Goddess". Before long I could not even enter the tomb of my king, the entrance now being filled and blocked by the rubble and dirt from the new tomb. As the new tomb was completed you would never guess another tomb was near. The new King Horemheb, had followed the final instructions of Bast to the "T", he had his tomb constructed directly above the tomb of my king and had erased all mention of him and Ay from recorded history. Knowing my friend could finally rest in peace I could join the rest of the guardians in protecting not only my king, but also all the others buried here as well. Cats were once again welcomed and had returned to the palace. On my last visit there I saw my sisters had returned to their former human and were as fat as ever.
- "Strange world indeed," Kahvel commented, "where humans would choose not to use their own appendages to move them about."
- "And did that assurance come before or after surrender? Nay, sir, make no response, for I tell you he is the greatest liar and cheat in Northway, and none but a fool would be taken in by him."
- "As you wish," Quinxin nodded. "It would also appear that Queen Pavula is building herself an army. She has sent recruitment orders to every large city in Gaal."
- "The Swords are the most potent talismans in the land. If a person had them he would be unstoppable.The followers of Lo are a power-hungry group. Think on that," Garon said.
- Dave had no idea how long he sat in the empty warehouse. It was long enough for his arms to start hurting where they were tied to the chair, and for his legs to become twitchy and restless. And it was certainly long enough for him to start wondering again whether anyone would be back to untie him, or whether Cox had decided that the easiest way to take him out of commission was to leave him here to die. That’s paranoid, and it doesn’t make any sense, he told himself sternly, but he couldn’t stop himself from worrying. He squirmed in the chair, but he was efficiently restrained, and after a short effort, he concluded that the only way he’d be getting out of it was if Cox let him loose. And that was if Cox showed up.
- We have all heard of the saying that a cat has nine lives, but where did it come from? Sure most humans would say that it’s because cats are so lucky, but I am here to set the story straight. A cat having nine lives is not because that cat is lucky; it is because that cat upset a goddess! Plus, guess what? All of those nine lives are not as the same cat! I should know, because I’m that cat.
- "We ask others to announce their acceptance of the referendum result," he said on the group's Facebook page, asking whether the opposition would accept "the basics of democracy".
- The "Origins and Omens" backup story in Booster Gold #17 hinted that Black Beetle would return and that his true identity would be revealed.
- A Wolf pursued a Lamb, which fled for refuge to a certain Temple. The Wolf called out to him and said, "The Priest will slay you in sacrifice, if he should catch you." On which the Lamb replied, "It would be better for me to be sacrificed in the Temple than to be eaten by you."
- But Jason Delisle, who has written extensively about the income-linked repayment programs as director of the federal education budget project at the New America Foundation, points to an Office of Management and Budget effort that took a stab at it. The O.M.B. assumed that 400,000 borrowers from 2012 through 2021, each with a beginning average loan balance of about $39,500, would each eventually receive loan forgiveness of about $41,000. Yes, you read that right. The forgiven debt will be more than the original balance, albeit many years later.
- It took me several heartbeats to understand what he was getting at, long seconds in which his face seemed to grow increasingly remote. "No, how could you think that? Why would I possibly want to have you vanish when I've just now finally found out it's you that's been watching over my mom and me since we got here?"
- He thought of Julie, wondering yet again what she was doing now. She would love this place, the sense of tangible magic it contained.
- "Tumulty tells me nothing," the Foreign Secretary was saying. "I tried to get hold of him yesterday, but I couldn't. That fellow Palliser who was with him would only say that he hoped in time to find some way of control."
- The alarm bells over the patch -- or lack of one -- have reached the point where the acting commissioner of the IRS sent a letter to Congress last month saying the tax collection agency would need to tell some 60 million taxpayers that they may not file their 2012 tax returns or receive a refund until the IRS makes changes to its system and that "they might not be able to file returns until late March of 2013."
- Dr. Sock’s heart soared when he read the words ‘Dr. Sock’. It sank immediately when he read ‘it pisses me off’. It turned into arctic chill when he read about his family. It threatened to thaw when reading about Mittens. And, last, it almost exploded when he read about the death of Mittens, and the fact that he would have to meet someone called ‘The Puppetmaster’.
- "Alec. I'm so glad you're safe. Rachel was going on and on about some kind of problem with the pack. She's so excitable. I told her everything would be fine, but she worries so. Your dad was the same way. Always going on and on about some crisis or another, but nothing ever really materialized."
- Bersani - who hopes that the former European Commissioner will stay on in some capacity, possibly as Italy's president - said on Monday that "precisely because Monti should still be able to be of service to this country, it would be better for him to stay out of the contest".
- "What do you want to do?" Alex asked. At this point, he would do anything for her. "Whatever it is you decide, I’ll be with you. If I can help you, I promise I will… anything."
- In what is called the second superstring revolution, it was conjectured that both string theory and a unification of general relativity and supersymmetry known as supergravity form part of a hypothesized eleven-dimensional model known as M-theory, which would constitute a uniquely defined and consistent theory of quantum gravity. As presently understood, however, string theory admits a very large number (10500 by some estimates) of consistent vacua, comprising the so-called "string landscape". Sorting through this large family of solutions remains one of the major challenges.
- "Bravery is not enough," said Squealer. "Loyalty and obedience are more important. And as to the Battle of the Cowshed, I believe the time will come when we shall find that Snowball's part in it was much exaggerated. Discipline, comrades, iron discipline! That is the watchword for today. One false step, and our enemies would be upon us. Surely, comrades, you do not want Jones back?"
- Congress followed the "Boehner Rule" in 2011, which led to the $1.2 trillion of automatic cuts set to start in January. Replacing those spending reductions would require other cuts beyond what would be needed to pay for another debt-limit increase, said Representative James Lankford, an Oklahoma Republican who will be a member of his party’s House leadership next year.
- "War and mass chaos would ensue." Levi answered. "I know you don’t remember, Ani, but Chiron is not the first Overlord of the Centaurs. The first was born when you were about three hundred. He died during the Maturing, killed by Chiron. We kept it quiet, those of us that understood anyway. That is why Centaurs have had trouble building their ranks. Over half of them died with the original Overlord."
İngilizce'nizi geliştirmenin en iyi yollarından bir tanesi çokça okumaktır. Bu amaçla Blue Sözlük size aradınız her kelime için bol miktarda örnek cümle sunmaktadır. Bunun yanında İngilizce internet sitelerini okuyabilir, anlamını merak ettiğiniz kelimenin üzerine gelerek anlamını görebilirsiniz. İngilizce bir internet sitesi okumak için tıklayınız.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını kelime listenize eklemek için işaretine tıklayınız. Listeye eklemiş olduğunuz kelimeleri görmek için ana menüden Kelime Listesine tıklayınız. Eğer kelimeyi listenize daha önce eklemişseniz, bu işaret şeklinde görünecektir.
- Aradığınız İngilizce kelimeler için örnek cümleler sonuçların hemen altında verilmektedir.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını word belgesi olarak kaydetmek için işaretine tıklayınız.