Ekler: sub·verts/sub·vert·ed/sub·vert·ing/sub·ver·sions/sub·vert·ers Türü:
yıkma, devirme, altüst etme, tahrip;
için örnek cümleler:
(Üzerinde olduğunuz kelimenin anlamını görmek için 'CTRL' tuşuna basınız veya kelimeye tıklayınız.!
- Such a development completely subverts the purpose of the quota and has a very demoralizing effect on in-house production.
- She was merely exposing the step-by-step battle plan of communist subversion of the catholic church.
- Their hegemony was established by straight force without cultural subversion a force which seemed invincible.
- The mass choreography of societal life is so delicate that whatever stage of life you're at you are part of it. It may be that you're learning or teaching, subverting or converting others. It is all the same and when individuals want affirmation of their lives they turn back to the age old steps and dance the dance of those before. Everybody dances along, some counting out the steps as they go and others free-styling because they haven't quite mastered it yet.
- Idyll of the area is subverted by the omnipresence of the british military machine.
- Just as prolonged and stubborn is the struggle now proceeding between the old and the new conception of history, and theology in the same way stands on guard for the old view, and accuses the new view of subverting revelation.
- Light-handed approach subverts the original function and challenges our understanding of conventional systems of classification.
- It is true that encouraging this practice would encourage subversion of a certain type " .
- In other words, the possibility of gender subversion is introduced, but not realized.
- The History of the Reign of the Emperor Charles V.; with a View of the Progress of Society in Europe, from the subversion of the Roman Empire to the Beginning of the Sixteenth Century. By William Robertson, D.D. To which are added, Questions for the Examination of Students. By John Frost, A.M. In one volume, 8vo. With Engravings.
- The meeting will take place on a planetoid impervious to outside attack or internal subversion in any way.
- "It is not our purpose to enter upon a war of conquest, or upon a series of internal revolutions in the different countries of Europe, the issue of which might be the subversion of all order, and the necessity for universal conquest on our part in order to restore it.
- "Yes," he went on, after giving the members a chance to sort themselves out. "I control the forces you see about you. Yes, subversion can still succeed, even in this place and time. Yes, unhelpful forces can still be locked in barracks by one’s own private troops. Yes -"
- The examples above demonstrate the unique confluence of humor, fearless truth telling, and political subversion which distinguishes the cynic way of living.
- This test too, as a regulation, could be easily subverted by the addition of a nitrate compound.
- Domination of global capital and the subversion of the aims of chavez.
- It was a great subversion of traditional pageantry through anarchic carnival.
- You can also browse the subversion repository via the web, and download a tarball if you do not have subversion installed.
- Summary in this brief article, i have tried to highlight basic parameters and options usable for configuring subversion with or without apache.
- "This Iskendarian thing is disincarnate; it’s got no body. It’s just sitting out there subverting the network. It even looks like - yeah, it’s already cross-infected the Scapula’s lower-level functions. I wonder if he realizes it? His command effectuation is still within nominal but -"
- You went to law school for this, she thought. Had she become some kind of bag man relegated to subverting the criminal court? Did this put her on the side of war criminals? She knew lobbyists that worked for corrupt foreign governments, slimy was the word that came to mind. This was not why she went to law school. She rubbed her face, it was Friday afternoon, she felt like getting drunk, maybe she would go to happy hour. In the meantime, she was determined to procrastinate. She didn’t have to respond until Monday. She could think about it over the weekend.
- Tho the work follows the general contours of innumerable previous settings of the latin mass, at every turn patterson subverts the genre.
İngilizce'nizi geliştirmenin en iyi yollarından bir tanesi çokça okumaktır. Bu amaçla Blue Sözlük size aradınız her kelime için bol miktarda örnek cümle sunmaktadır. Bunun yanında İngilizce internet sitelerini okuyabilir, anlamını merak ettiğiniz kelimenin üzerine gelerek anlamını görebilirsiniz. İngilizce bir internet sitesi okumak için tıklayınız.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını kelime listenize eklemek için işaretine tıklayınız. Listeye eklemiş olduğunuz kelimeleri görmek için ana menüden Kelime Listesine tıklayınız. Eğer kelimeyi listenize daha önce eklemişseniz, bu işaret şeklinde görünecektir.
- Aradığınız İngilizce kelimeler için örnek cümleler sonuçların hemen altında verilmektedir.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını word belgesi olarak kaydetmek için işaretine tıklayınız.