/ sɛk(ə)nd ’neɪtʃə
Hecelenişi: sec·ond na·ture
tabiat hükmüne geçen şey, tabii gelen şey.
için örnek cümleler:
(Üzerinde olduğunuz kelimenin anlamını görmek için 'CTRL' tuşuna basınız veya kelimeye tıklayınız.!
- Traits she'd received from her Grandmother, a full blooded sprite, and thanks to that heritage, Citaan was gifted with water. Meaning she was one of the rare people who could actually 'tune' into Phroma and communicate with her. It had taken a couple of years before it became second nature though, so they had a legitimate excuse to gossip—it was practice.
- Mrs. Vane glanced at her, and with one of those false theatrical gestures that so often become a mode of second nature to a stage-player, clasped her in her arms. At this moment, the door opened and a young lad with rough brown hair came into the room. He was thick-set of figure, and his hands and feet were large and somewhat clumsy in movement. He was not so finely bred as his sister. One would hardly have guessed the close relationship that existed between them. Mrs. Vane fixed her eyes on him and intensified her smile. She mentally elevated her son to the dignity of an audience. She felt sure that the tableau was interesting.
- The Duke reached up to touch his neck. For some reason he felt like a monster, Frankenstein's monster, though he had never played such a role in his life. He was trying to feel the bolts, but didn't have any. He was aware the others were waiting for him and felt a narcissistic desire not to disappoint them. Zombielike, he extricated himself from behind the wheel. A pounding noise was emanating from the building, some kind of music, the sound that had reached them in the desert and somehow drawn them here. Without thinking, the Duke strode forward in the walk that was now second nature to him, someone opened the door and with the others plunged into a maelstrom of light, darkness, and noise.
- Louie and Lulu, having been through the quartz many times now, were full of confidence and the process had become second nature.
- '…not only did we no longer have a need for change, but he was positively unhelpful. For once we had a peaceful existence, but could he accept that. Oh, no! He had to go trying to change our opinion. We thought of letting him do this a couple of times to frustrate him, but decided against it. His defence attorney tried to use the fact that not only was it Change's job to make change happen, but that he'd been doing it so long that it had become second nature (which upset second nature, who happened to be at the hearing that day and felt somehow incriminated) to change everything, and that therefore he was not guilty of anything other than being a conscientious and dedicated worker.
- At the house end of the trench, Louie would go underneath the foundation and up under the house. Remember in merging, Louie would have acquired all the skills of the digger operator. Digging such a trench would be second nature to him.
- It was second nature for Sam to flex his bachelor muscles on many of these trips. Although it wasn’t uncommon for his friends to completely disregard any parameters set by a marriage contract, it was Sam that would primarily be getting down and dirty.
- How quickly we could summon energy, how long we could hold a position for—even doing maneuvers with our eyes closed. Tiring and time consuming work, but I could feel the improvements. It began to feel like second nature to bring forth our energies. This in turn, meant we could sense one another more, and we even began to anticipate each others intentions.
- Louie, Lulu and Pearl Baker-Moth have been through the quartz numerous times to gain experience, confidence and become totally familiar with the concept. It had now become second nature to the insects.
- Demanding timescales and producing high quality work is second nature to our team.
- Chanter signed a reply with graceful gestures that were second nature to a Mujar. He communicated his understanding of the sherlons' inability and informed him of the great joy his release had brought.
- Shame really, she was the best we'd ever had in that position. Apparently, her mother had drummed into her…just say NO! so many times when she was young and growing up – it became second nature to her. Ideal for someone reviewing planning requests in a time of budget shortfalls. Rejection after rejection - she was good, really good. The best we'd ever had.'
- Such a routine continued for days, then weeks, then months. Work became second nature to Ambrosius. But as he became wealthier and wealthier, Stan became increasingly pale and wan, and ever more distant. One night, about five months after Ambrosius had started his job, Ambrosius felt compelled to ask his acquaintance about his increasing melancholia.
- Surrounded by high caliber colleagues, the company offers an environment where mentoring is second nature and almost constant.
- My definition of failure is not succeeding when you have a chance. I had about as much chance to excel on the basketball court as a jet’s chance of soaring inside of a hangar. In fact, I felt even more confident about college knowing that I could compete in the classroom. Playing sports was second nature to me but studying used to be as foreign as trying to find my way in the dark. I had finally given myself a chance to succeed in school and was rewarded with excellent feedback in the form of grades.
- The lonely highway eventually gave way to a tangled myriad of freeways leading into the city. Naomi wove through traffic, switching lanes and navigating the jungle like it was second nature to her.
İngilizce'nizi geliştirmenin en iyi yollarından bir tanesi çokça okumaktır. Bu amaçla Blue Sözlük size aradınız her kelime için bol miktarda örnek cümle sunmaktadır. Bunun yanında İngilizce internet sitelerini okuyabilir, anlamını merak ettiğiniz kelimenin üzerine gelerek anlamını görebilirsiniz. İngilizce bir internet sitesi okumak için tıklayınız.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını kelime listenize eklemek için işaretine tıklayınız. Listeye eklemiş olduğunuz kelimeleri görmek için ana menüden Kelime Listesine tıklayınız. Eğer kelimeyi listenize daha önce eklemişseniz, bu işaret şeklinde görünecektir.
- Aradığınız İngilizce kelimeler için örnek cümleler sonuçların hemen altında verilmektedir.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını word belgesi olarak kaydetmek için işaretine tıklayınız.