/ lʌɪf ɪn’ʃʊər(ə)ns
Hecelenişi: life in·sur·ance
Ekler: lives in·sur·ance
için örnek cümleler:
(Üzerinde olduğunuz kelimenin anlamını görmek için 'CTRL' tuşuna basınız veya kelimeye tıklayınız.!
- She came home from the Albert mercy sex and for some inexplicable reason headed straight to the shadiest part of her closet to check on the money. The unkempt state of the box had Nick’s signature frantic handprint all over it – there was even jewelry on the floor. Fifty one-hundred dollar bills were neatly stacked together and placed in a simple white security envelope. The five-thousand dollar loss was all the money she had left in the world – at least for about 20 minutes – when Albert, with the smell of Allie’s hooch still nuzzling on his hang-low, wired $20,000 to her account without even blinking. With a million-dollar life insurance policy check only days away from reaching Albert, Allie realized that she would never want for another thing as long as he and her other suitors were around.
- Corporations organized by a number of men to conduct life insurance as a business enterprise.
- Peruse a benefits manual to find out what your company offers retired employees who have enjoyed health and life insurance through the company. Determine whether you can transfer your health insurance to an individual policy. You won't necessarily blow your cover if you call Human Resources or drop by their desk to ask how much it will cost to do so. The same goes for life insurance coverage and long-term care, which many firms extend to former employees, often at a lower cost than what you'll find on the open market.
- The IPO price range values it at 21.8 to 25.7 times 2011 earnings, which is "reasonable" compared with China life insurance Co.’s ratio of 28.3 and Ping An Insurance (Group) Co.’s 19.4 multiple, said Olive Xia, a Shanghai-based analyst at Core Pacific-Yamaichi International Ltd.
- The image Manhattan life insurance Company projected to Wall Street and the world was one of respectability and conservatism, but what was going on inside the Madison Avenue offices was obviously another story. Well, it’s actually this story if you’re splitting hairs…
- AIG Chief Executive Officer Robert Benmosche has sold more than $65 billion in assets, including AIA, Asian headquarters, and a U.S. consumer lender, to raise cash to help repay the U.S. bailout. He’s scaled back at AIG, once the world’s largest insurer, to focus on U.S. life insurance and global property- casualty coverage.
- Henry boarded the train after it pulled into the station and sat in the back end of the desolate front car. He moved over toward the window of a three-seater and stared blankly out into the expanse, recounting the events since he started working at Manhattan life insurance Company.
- A provision that may be added to a life insurance policy which provides payment of an additional benefit in the case of death resulting from an accident.
- If Chinese regulatory approval is obtained and the option is exercised, the investor group is expected to expand to include New China life insurance Co. Ltd. and an investment arm of ICBC International, a subsidiary of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Vengeful understudies a policy well american memorial life insurance company united states globe life insurance 9 9 9 9 state claimants are either.
- The potential for continued growth in life insurance is illustrated by low penetration rates in China, according to Stephan Binder, a Shanghai-based director at consulting firm McKinsey & Co. A gauge measuring the size of premiums compared with the local economy shows China has a 2.6 percent life- insurance penetration rate, compared to 10 percent in Hong Kong and 40 percent in Taiwan, according to McKinsey.
- The company provides health care and life insurance benefits for all of its employees.
- A commercial organisation owned by its members (as opposed to being owned by shareholders). Examples are Building Societies and some life insurance companies.
- A life insurance contract that provides income on a monthly or other periodic basis, as opposed to a policy which pays proceeds in a lump sum.
- "There is no doubt that the 2 percent target is too high," said Yuichi Kodama, Tokyo-based chief economist at Meiji Yasuda life insurance Co. "The BOJ will have to implement much looser measures."
- Strachota insurance agency some of life insurance no medical question the evidence to support advocacy-and-legalresources healthcare insurancejspif.
- A male 35-year-old smoker will pay 78 % more in life insurance premiums than his non-smoking counterpart.
- To reduce government stake in life insurance Corporation (LIC) and General Insurance Corporation (GIC) to 50 percent and restructure the two.
- In exchange for periodic payments (premiums), life insurance provides financial compensation to a designated person or persons (beneficiaries) if the insured person dies. Typical uses of life insurance are to help cover final expenses and medical bills, pay off a mortgage and other debts, provide income for survivors and fund children’s educations.
- A pooled investment fund which is actively managed. Often, investment is only possible through a linked life insurance policy issued by the insurance company which is managing the fund.
- "If I told you once I told you 37 times, I don’t want children!" Brad said with all of the conviction of a seasoned life insurance agent.
- It was a rite of passage each year at Manhattan life insurance Company. The golden doors would open every summer to a new crop of bright-eyed college students, all of which were over-qualified for a job that required little more than a high school-equivalent GED and a fully loaded MetroCard.
- Snider avery american savings life insurance company v. income of those unfamiliar with direct channels.
- IPOs by New China life insurance Co. and Prada SpA illustrate the divergence of performance. New China Life sold 59 percent of the $1.3 billion Hong Kong portion of its IPO to cornerstone investors last December. Assuming they held their stock, the buyers would have lost about a combined $140 million as the shares slumped 18.3 percent from the offer price, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
- Could be sold of inexpensive cars american life insurance HMO quot these.
- Disabled paychecks stop airline frequent flier american health life insurance company premiums have risen miles per hour.
- It was a Manhattan life insurance policy that only 50% of the trainees be retained. So, for all of you budding statisticians, that meant that only 10 of the 20 trainees would remain. With Chu’s automatic opt-out, that left seven people missing the cut.
- What's In It For Me? The essential element of all successful communications and organisational initiatives, and the principle of persuasion and influence. If there's nothing in it for the other person, they may hear but they won't really listen, and without the WIIFM factor they'll never commit to action. An example of the WIIFM factor in selling: Airman Peters was assigned to the Air Force induction training centre to explain and sell the Air Force life insurance to new conscripts. The office manager noticed that amazingly Peters' success rate was close on 100%, so he decided to listen to Peters' technique. After outlining the insurance policy basics to the new recruits, Peters was heard to say: "If you're killed in action and have the Air Force Insurance, the government has to pay £500,000 to your beneficiaries, whereas if you don't have the insurance, compensation is just the statutory £15,000." Peters paused, and then finished with the WIIFM line, "So which group do you think they are going to send into action first?..."
- Deductions Camelot took same or similar have a case their own first united american life insurance company exclusive.
- An amount added to a basic figure. For instance bonus is added each year to a with-profit life insurance policy, thus increasing the amount ultimately payable when a claim arises. See also: Dividend
- "There’s no inflation, so people are still buying," Yoshiyuki Suzuki, the head of fixed income in Tokyo at Fukoku Mutual life insurance Co., which has about $70 billion in assets, said in a Nov. 28 interview. "Interest rates should go lower."
İngilizce'nizi geliştirmenin en iyi yollarından bir tanesi çokça okumaktır. Bu amaçla Blue Sözlük size aradınız her kelime için bol miktarda örnek cümle sunmaktadır. Bunun yanında İngilizce internet sitelerini okuyabilir, anlamını merak ettiğiniz kelimenin üzerine gelerek anlamını görebilirsiniz. İngilizce bir internet sitesi okumak için tıklayınız.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını kelime listenize eklemek için işaretine tıklayınız. Listeye eklemiş olduğunuz kelimeleri görmek için ana menüden Kelime Listesine tıklayınız. Eğer kelimeyi listenize daha önce eklemişseniz, bu işaret şeklinde görünecektir.
- Aradığınız İngilizce kelimeler için örnek cümleler sonuçların hemen altında verilmektedir.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını word belgesi olarak kaydetmek için işaretine tıklayınız.