Ekler: lieu·ten·ants Türü:
vekil, naip. den.
için örnek cümleler:
(Üzerinde olduğunuz kelimenin anlamını görmek için 'CTRL' tuşuna basınız veya kelimeye tıklayınız.!
(Burada yer alan örnek cümleler 100 ile sınırlı olup daha fazlasını görmek için tıklayınız.)
- A huge smile spread on my face when I caught sight of Alek, and I headed straight for him. His blue eyes regarded me warmly, and he stood as we approached. There was a loud screech of chairs as everyone else in the room stood, and the four of us froze, startled by the abrupt movement. Then Alek held his hand out to me. The sense of relief when our hands touched was wonderful, and we stood for a moment, staring at each other with silly grins. Everyone sat. I greeted Elena and Yakov and nodded to the lieutenants who inclined their heads at me. No one talked over breakfast; all too busy eating.
- "He was allowing the remaining hedge witch, Jen, to serve the needs of the sick and injured, a policy which had been strictly forbidden by the Colonel. He returned many of the provisions commandeered with instructions that they be hidden where the Colonel's searchers would not find them. He permitted the release of the Town Leader and the Council of Elders during the day so that they could take steps to halt the collapse of the city. Everyone knew that the lieutenant would be severely disciplined once the army returned. Without informing him the townspeople were making plans to help his escape to Riverford before the Colonel returned."
- But directly ahead was where the dwarves had fortified their defenses. There were at least twelve crossbows (even lieutenant Goloth lost count) all lined up in a row, and the lieutenant certainly knew why—because beyond these mountains was Dracwyn Mine.
- "Mein Schatz," Anubis touched the bottom of my chin. "Jonathan is coming. We are your guards for the Maturing. A psychotic Overlord screaming for your death requires special guardians. The Demon lieutenant John, will also be joining us. You will never be alone."
- Captain boyle and lieutenant legate merit my highest approbation, and indeed i want language to express my admiration of their gallant conduct.
- Corporal Branson and his second in command lieutenant Whittaker remained on the darkened deck while the other chiefs of staff filtered out of the long room. Branson held his moustached face in a defined manner and betrayed none of his nervousness. Whittaker on the other hand was less experienced, and although he attempted to wear a look of confidence, his nervousness was exposed by a bead of sweat that ran down his forehead.
- Lieutenant Goloth didn't humor the Halfling with a response—after all, this was a dragon who had eaten rotten Rentermice before… who ate livers regularly… a dragon who had an iron stomach. So, lieutenant Goloth just opened up his mouth as much as he could manage and drank the whole cauldron in two gulps.
- And somehow, even though lieutenant Goloth had speared Azrael through the chest, Trevor knew Azrael wasn't dead. He shuddered to think that Azrael was still out there, hunting him down like a ringwraith.
- Though Trevor couldn't have known this, lieutenant Goloth had already dedicated himself to serving Coriath and the Palace and to protecting the Chosen One. By fighting the obsidian dragon, lieutenant Goloth had protected Trevor and served the King—and if he was still alive, it only meant that the Lieutenant's task was not yet complete.
- "The Military State formed after the Order fell to ruin," Erling said, walking up to both of them. "They took the Scriptures and your books and locked them up inside a records room, but The Chosen One here," Erling pointed a stubby finger at Trevor, "he snuck in with lieutenant Goloth and Coriath and stole them back."
- "I’m surprised you didn’t, Leviathan." His eyes stopped glowing and he let go of me. "Now, do you know who you are? Now do you understand what you are? Are you ready to accept your responsibility and take your place as a lieutenant of Demonnation, a protector of Mankind?"
- Just as he was sitting down to some dinner on a tray, one of the new lieutenants, Veritus Fellerin, knocked on the door and peered around it. "Commander," said Veritus. "We thought you might come down and join the men for a drink."
- Since the war Dunford has moved rapidly up the chain of command. He became a brigadier general in 2004, was selected to become a major general in December 2007 and then promoted to lieutenant general two months later, before Congress had acted to confirm his second star.
- In unison, all soldiers stopped eating and talking and looked with astonishment as two peasants in strange clothing boldly walked right into their camp. As one, they all turned to look at their lieutenant who was in the process of taking a bite out of a piece of meat skewered on his dagger.
- Subaltern junior officer of ensign or lieutenant rank in the british army.
- "Overlords, lieutenants, Lycans, Vampires, Angels, Demons…" I shrugged. "Chiron would have to be completely crazy to attempt anything."
- Yet, Rester had become a Commander, and lieutenant Goloth knew exactly how he did it, too. Rester had taken his father's place in the Military State.
- "The lieutenant invited us to join him for midday meal. We gratefully accepted, having been on field rations for nearly a month. However, I told him that besides the King's personal guard, we had more than two hundred and fifty soldiers and archers in the woods. I asked if he would permit them to come into town and relax for a while. Several of them were from Ler Dan and would appreciate the chance to see family and friends."
- And as soon as his senses returned, lieutenant Goloth winced in agony. Every part of his body throbbed and ached, as if he had just been mashed into a tiny ball, but lieutenant Goloth was no stranger to pain (the Military State had seen to that) so he did his best to cope and gritted his teeth.
- The party left the vehicles here. The two villagers and the driver and the handyman together carried the comestibles and other necessities, including - at the Swami’s request - a gallon-size container of petrol. The Swami carried in a side-bag the maroon chador and his cigarettes. The SP carried a rifle in addition to his revolver. The lieutenant had a three-naught-three rifle with telescopic sight slung over his left shoulder. It was a Lee Enfield rifle that had been modified for sniper application. In his right hand he carried a folded stand for steadying the rifle.
- "I am lieutenant General Richard Norton, second-in-command of the grand English army that is laying siege to Raven’s Crest. I assume you have food here we can use?"
- Rostov took the purse in his hand, examined it and the money in it, and looked at Telyanin. The lieutenant was looking about in his usual way and suddenly seemed to grow very merry.
- "There's no mix up, Jim. Your elevation to Major was already processed in India. But we received a message from the PM that he had received a suggestion from a certain high place that you deserve a higher rank. Field Marshall Oakenlake has approved this. So you are now a lieutenant Colonel – like it or not."
- After lunch, we followed Yakov and the lieutenants to the training room. A loud murmur of voices was audible as we approached it. Yakov glanced back and gave us a warm smile, 'The General Guard are looking forward to learning new skills from you.'
- And for one fleeting moment, lieutenant Goloth caught a glimpse of his father—only, he wasn't in his dragon-mail, as he usually was when he was alive. lieutenant Goloth liked to think that this was the way his father had looked before all of this happened… before a lifetime of service to the Military State had worn down his soul.
- He became a 2nd lieutenant in the 3rd royal tank regiment then stationed in germany.
- Prince Andrew replied that he was not on his Serene Highness' staff but was himself a new arrival. The lieutenant colonel turned to a smart orderly, who, with the peculiar contempt with which a commander in chief's orderly speaks to officers, replied:
- Below the regional level, all of England is divided into 48 ceremonial counties. These are used primarily as a geographical frame of reference and have developed gradually since the Middle Ages, with some established as recently as 1974. Each has a Lord lieutenant and High Sheriff; these posts are used to represent the British monarch locally. Outside Greater London and the Isles of Scilly, England is also divided into 83 metropolitan and non-metropolitan counties; these correspond to areas used for the purposes of local government and may consist of a single district or be divided into several.
- In Arkansas, the lieutenant governor is elected separately from the governor and thus can be from a different political party.
- By the time lieutenant Goloth was no more than a hundred feet away, the obsidian dragon gave up the chase and turned back towards the Lieutenant; then, both dragons charged towards each other.
- Guests will include the lord lieutenant of staffordshire, mr james hawley, who will present the first probationer of the year award.
- At least 51 were killed in a mudslide in the mining province of Compostela Valley yesterday morning, Army lieutenant Colonel Lyndon Paniza said by phone. In Davao Oriental province, 81 people died, 148 are missing and 25 were injured as roofs were peeled from houses and schools and churches collapsed, the province’s disaster agency said in a report.
- Wounded or not, lieutenant Goloth still had a mission to complete: the obsidian dragon was still at large, no doubt searching for Azrael back inside the Military State, and Coriath would be in need of his services.
- "Overlord Chiron," Pendragon spoke. "You have been challenged to a fight to the death by the Demon lieutenant Brenna Strachan and have accepted. Should you lose, one of your brethren will be imbued with the power of the Overlord to ensure that your brethren have a leader. Do you understand this challenge?"
- "At dawn we posted sentries to watch for his arrival. He was less than two miles from the town. In order to reduce any lingering doubts about our story, I suggested the lieutenant remain with the sentries while the Sauwerdan forces concealed themselves. The King and I selected a position where we would be able to see and hear all that transpired."
- "There goes Harvald," said Lille as Luther’s lieutenant came lurching out of a dim room. He passed through the vestibule, with yet another pack of six Dobermans trotting at his heels.
- Trevor was about to say more (about how thankful he was for everything the lieutenant had done for him) when suddenly, there was quite a commotion outside.
- "During the meal I told the lieutenant about the attempt on my life and recounted the tale of campaign. I assured him that the people and horses we rescued were being well treated as guests of the King until we had this situation straightened out. I suggested that we plan for the Colonel's return and for how we would deal with the army that was sure to arrive once the merchant told his tale to the Great Wizard."
- The Guard Officer of the Day was summoned (Sallis realized with a silent groan that this was lieutenant Vayburn), and messengers sent to the Captain of the Guard and to Senator Olista.
- "If the monster shows up at all, it will be sometime before first light. Our best approach is for all of us to stay together in one place. So, let the lieutenant choose where he wants to set up his station, then everybody stay near him. Do not under any circumstances stray from the group. If you have to answer any nature's calls, do so now.
- Gazetted second lieutenant from the militia to the manchester regiment 1st december 1897.
- The three lieutenants sat on the couch opposite the guys. Elena took a seat at the head of the couches and Yakov pulled up another chair beside her. Alek was seated next to them. I gulped. There was a space on the couch beside each of the men.
- "With no greeting he ordered the lieutenant to set up a defensive perimeter. An overwhelming army led by Darius and the treacherous King had attacked his forces. The Allivan knights fought bravely but had been decimated to a man. Due to his superior conditioning he was barely able to escape to warn the troops in town. Ler Dan must be protected at all costs. When the fleet arrived it would need a safe landing place."
- "You'll never be able to infiltrate Dracwyn Mine," lieutenant Goloth said, sitting up from his bed. "Not when the Master has an army of dwarves at his disposal—these dwarves are small and probably ill-prepared, but they can still fight. The four of us wouldn't stand much of a chance against them."
- The Aswaran lieutenants were HUGE. They looked to be half draught horse and half WWF fighter. Next to them were the lieutenants of the Rodhite division, slender and elegant looking creatures, then the stockier, Medanga Lieutenants.
- The general walked to the front of the army. Flanked by three lieutenants, he stood on a stone bench. "Men!" Cornelius roared. "We each have our honor, our duty. I call on Mars to guide us through this battle." Now is the time to fulfill your oaths—to the Emperor!" Cheers. "The Proconsul!" More cheers. "To Portus Tarrus!" The sound was deafening.
- Coriath, the King of Dragonshold, looked back over his shoulder but he had lost sight of lieutenant Goloth long ago. The lieutenant was lost somewhere in the storm, fighting the obsidian dragon.
- She recognized that expression, recognized those cold, dispassionate eyes. Good god, it was lieutenant Patreli. She'd almost forgotten about him, pushed him to the back of her mind since her run-in with the sand warrior. Okay, so she'd technically stolen his dog, but she had somehow forgotten how important he was to all of this.
- Then, if he is promoted to the rank of sergeant, he will see a sample of the title of Commander-in-Chief and a manifestation of it in the lieutenants sphere.
- Kerry, 69, spent much of his childhood overseas. After graduating from Yale University in 1966, he was deployed to Vietnam as a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy. He was a gunboat officer on the Mekong Delta, earning the Silver Star, the Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts.
- Right before they collided, lieutenant Goloth spat out a fireball that was more black smoke than anything else—meaning to confuse and disorientate his opponent.
- "Since I had not seen the lieutenant on the march, I assumed he would be in charge in Ler Dan. I had no doubt that he had been told of my treachery. However, I felt that he would at least listen to me before attacking. So far no lives had been lost that we knew of. I wanted to complete the campaign that way if at all possible."
- Only, Trevor never thought he'd see the lieutenant in such a state—he was bruised all over, with more bandages than Trevor could count, a brace round his neck and a sling on his right arm. Worse still, his stomach had been wrapped with a thick blood- stained gauze.
- It opened up its mouth, but there was no fire inside; instead, it was quite unlike anything the lieutenant had ever seen—it looked like fire, but it was a hideous shade of purple and it hissed and crackled.
- "It’s a supervisory issue," said lieutenant Steve Lockhart, the benefits officer for the North Carolina State Highway Patrol, whose employees aren’t unionized. "We just don’t allow our employees to claim that kind of time. By giving them comp time, we give them their time off rather than paying them."
- Liberty Memorial in Kansas City, Missouri, is a United States memorial dedicated to all Americans who served in World War I. The site for the Liberty Memorial was dedicated on 1 November 1921. On this day, the supreme Allied commanders spoke to a crowd of more than 100,000 people. It was the only time in history these leaders were together in one place. In attendance were lieutenant General Baron Jacques of Belgium; General Armando Diaz of Italy; Marshal Ferdinand Foch of France; General Pershing of the United States; and Admiral D. R. Beatty of Great Britain. After three years of construction, the Liberty Memorial was completed and President Calvin Coolidge delivered the dedication speech to a crowd of 150,000 people in 1926.
- "Maharaj, I am not sure I should have taken that shot. How can you kill someone who is about to take his life, and live with yourself?" said the Lieutenant.
- In 1972, he ran his first campaign, a losing effort for a congressional seat in Massachusetts. In 1982 he became lieutenant governor under Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis. Two years later, Kerry won the U.S. Senate seat he has held for five consecutive terms.
- Coriath took a deep breath—then, he detailed his plan. It went like this: lieutenant Goloth was to go back to the Military State tonight and free the Palace staff before their execution tomorrow. The palace staff, Coriath explained, were quite necessary for a diversion.
- Once they arrived, something—though it could never be identified—spooked and enraged the monsters. They tried to escape, each one antagonizing the other until all of them ripped at their constraints. In a futile effort, the soldiers tried to contain them only to infuriate them further. Neither relented. The Taghs would resist, the soldiers pulled harder. The lieutenant saw fit to brandish his weapon and issue verbal threats. But it was too late. The creatures lost any semblance of obedience and loyalty they may have had. The troop leader was the first to be struck, by one Tagh's manacle chains, and the soldier still attached to it. Another blow rendered the commanding officer unconscious.
- Trevor swallowed the lump in his throat. Lying in front of Coriath and Erling and lieutenant Goloth was much harder than he expected—they all just seemed so earnest, like they'd believe anything Trevor told them.
- The second muster was marginally better than the first. From watching them in the practice yard, Cassius had a fair idea of the quality of his men. Although some had potential, they had been without training or discipline. The first problem was that they reported in a disorganised rabble to Ivery, who was one of the most lenient captains Cassius had ever come across. Cassius promoted three men to the rank of lieutenant then divided the rest into troops of ten or eleven reporting to them. This took until early evening, so Cassius ordered a cask of ale breached and shared among the men as a reward.
- One of Rome's lieutenants, a slight man by the name of Abdiel, appeared at his right and said to the soldier, "You have allowed a mere woman, encumbered by a baby at that, to best you? For that you will be punished."
- Finally, as blood reached his lips, lieutenant Goloth smiled. "I killed him," he whispered. "Back at the Military State. In the records room… I killed your brother."
- In the meantime a young lieutenant thomas hardy had succesfully cut out a french brig from the harbor at santa cruz, tenerife.
- As it started to get darker in the jungle, the moon seemed to get brighter. The full disk shone overhead. The whole courtyard was well lit. The lieutenant checked again that there was enough light for his telescopic sight to work. He now chose a place directly across the courtyard from the hut, set up his stand on its two legs and rested the rifle barrel on it. He put a single bullet in the magazine, and slid it home. It was now time to wait.
- Now that the lieutenants were in place, the music changed again, to a calmer, soothing tune. The next hour or two was for greeting everyone in a receiving line that gathered before Alek. It was organized according to rank, and everyone seemed to know their place. The faces began to blur toward the end, but I couldn't stop smiling. Everyone insisted on looking at the ring, and I couldn't stop the happy glow of energy that flared out.
- We let the lieutenants know of our plans and Yakov, listening in, pulled a vial out of his pocket, 'Here, Sian and Cat, if you each take a sip of this it will make your voice louder, without any strain on you.'
- All went swimmingly, the beat retreat including highland cathedral for which the 1st lieutenant on bagpipes joined us in full scottish regalia.
- "I am Isaac of Connacht. I was once a highwayman, robbing from the noblemen of this kingdom. I fought in Raven’s Crest not too long ago, where I defended the rights of freemen everywhere by fighting your army. Dozens of men have met death at my arrows, lieutenant General Richard Norton being my most favorite killing."
- 'Now that wasn't very nice,' the blond tsked, as though scolding a child, her weird eyes watching me. I could see the lieutenants of the Calvary and General Guard move themselves to the front of the guests, attempting to cover as many as possible. I kept my eyes fixed on her and stayed tense, ready. Alek went to move in front of me and I reached out, gripping his arm.
- The last lieutenant Goloth knew, Rester was nothing more than a Corporal—and wasn't about to be promoted any time soon. Rester was hot-blooded and ignorant. Why, just last week, his decisions in the Westhaven war-game nearly got another dragon killed! Rester was not fit to be promoted.
- Greeted on arrival by mr. patrick evelyn, deputy lieutenant of surrey.
- We all ignored the 'humph' noise that Iggy made. The men had told us his nickname during weapons training. We entered the door that Yakov held for us and walked to where the lieutenants waited. The room was crowded, and I started in surprise at the few female faces I noticed in the crowd. I hadn't expected that. But there they were. I'd counted at least ten women already, and there were around a thousand people in the room.
- At this, Captain Lampson bowed, his craggy visage reflecting the pride he felt at the compliment. "If you will excuse me," he said, rising, "I must be off to my duties." He saluted Conor. "Sire," he said, and then turned back to his wheel, which had been temporarily manned by one of his lieutenants.
- The lieutenant finally opened his fist and looked at the mimet. He could feel a faint trace of his power within the disc. He handed it back to Steve. "Try to draw some of my jhorun out."
- She always blushed when he said that; it just sounded so cute with that heavy Scottish accent. But blushing was the last thing she wanted to do while staring down the barrel of one lieutenant Patreli.
- Trevor hesitated even longer, but he knew that Coriath was right—if everything went according to plan (which was a pretty big "if", Trevor had to admit), then lieutenant Goloth and Erling had already freed the palace staff from the Military State and were leading them to Dracwyn Prison. And when they attacked, Trevor needed to be right by the main mining chamber… right by the Master's throne.
- "The human or Coriath or even a lieutenant Goloth," the obsidian dragon said. "They were all inside the records room at one time. Any of them could have done this."
- The way his father looked when he was with Servia. Then, the world drifted away from lieutenant Goloth. He closed his eyes.
- She was directed to Pheron first, who had obtained a very deep gash across his right shoulder. His right arm also appeared to have been broken. The bleeding had yet to stop and was evident that the lieutenant was in serious pain. His eyes were glazed and he winced at every movement he was forced to make. Withdrawing the tiny dropper from within the vial, Sarah administered the smallest of drops to his wound. Right before her eyes, Pheron’s skin sealed itself back together, torn muscles reattaching themselves, severed tendons becoming whole. The fracture in his right arm withdrew into itself until it was no more as well.
- "Methinks not, peasant," the lieutenant said, rising to his feet. "Who are ye and what business do ye have here? Where are ye from?" The soldier slowly walked around husband and wife. "What manner of attire are ye wearing?"
- "For a third time we made our way up the cliffs and to our previous spot. This time the lieutenant sent half of the men to circle to the other side of the sentry post. We agreed that as soon as the next set of runners arrived we would attack. Those minutes of waiting seemed hours. Over and over again I told myself how stupid this was, how men were going to die because of my crazy plan."
- Lieutenant Goloth cringed, but not because Dr. Tolman had just stuck a needle in him. Over the past few days, lieutenant Goloth had come to hate Commander Rester—after all, this was a dragon who had illegally taken his father's position and single-handedly corrupted the Military State.
- This didn't surprise Trevor, though—when he met lieutenant Goloth, they were both trapped inside Dracwyn Prison and the lieutenant had just been bitten by one of the Master's children, a humongous spider named Arachnia. Azrael left lieutenant Goloth alone to die, assuming that Arachnia's poison would kill him (and really, it should have). Instead, lieutenant Goloth had enough strength to lead Trevor out of Dracwyn Prison and to the Palace… to safety.
- A former naval lieutenant talked enthusiastically about seeing the souls of dead soldiers in seagulls.
- The door opened and feet shuffled out. It closed behind them. I opened up and felt the auras of Anubis, Ba’al, Gabriel, Jonathan and Fenrir in my living room. For a moment, I wondered if there weren’t too many alphas in my living room. This many Overlords could be bad for everyone’s health. Hopefully, Jonathan and I, as measly lieutenants could defuse any situation that might arise by from a power struggle.
- At least eight fishermen from India and Yemen have been killed since 2008 by soldiers assigned to deter pirates or by guards responsible for keeping ship cargos and crews safe, according to government documents. Another Indian fisherman died in July when sailors on the USNS Rappahannock, a U.S. naval supply ship, opened fire on a vessel off the coast of Dubai. The U.S. Navy’s investigation into the shooting hasn’t been completed, said lieutenant Greg Raelson, a spokesman for the U.S. Fifth Fleet in Bahrain.
- Erling, for one, wanted to eat inside the common room, but lieutenant Goloth had already followed the doctor's advice and was sound asleep—and besides, it was wonderful weather outside and Trevor wasn't going to waste it cooped up in The Leaping Pony.
- She just stood there, the picture of determination, daring him to contradict her. And she'd called him lieutenant – what made her think he was a lieutenant?
- The following point must be noted in this comparison: if the king is not in any way powerless and if he has spiritual power, in the same way that he has material power, then he will not appoint persons like the general, field-marshal and lieutenant as his representatives but will himself be present everywhere in person.
- The lieutenant never looked the man he was speaking to straight in the face; his eyes continually wandered from one object to another.
- "The Plague, was actually death of the Overlord. The faithful went with him. Those that believe Chiron should be Overlord because he was better at Centaurian prophesy and was the first, lived. Chiron assimilated the powers of the Overlord when he killed him during the Maturing. We told the world it was a plague, of unknown origins, but in truth, it was the death of the Overlord. All your lieutenants and faithful followers, will die with the death of the Overlord. Lucifer and the Brothers tried to keep it from happening, but we couldn’t." Levi shrugged.
- Lieutenant Goloth tried to say something else but there was a lump in his throat. So instead, the lieutenant said something he had never said before—but something he wished he had said time and time again: "I love you, father."
- The guys escorted us to breakfast and led us to the library afterward. Elena was there with Yakov and the Lieutenants, all wore serious looks.
- Before the lieutenant had time to recover, the obsidian dragon brought his right fist squarely across the Lieutenant's jaw.
- There's no way she knew, Loi thought. But she looks delighted and stunned. Sabyn gave her hand a light tug, and she straightened up to greet more people. Loi enjoyed meeting everyone, but was captivated by the lieutenants of the Centaur Cavalry, who stood a place higher than the General Guard Lieutenants, but lower than those in the Griffon Guard. They looked formidable.
- Which only left two of the Master's children: the obsidian dragon and Arachnia. The obsidian dragon was probably still chasing after lieutenant Goloth and Coriath, thinking that Trevor was on one of their backs, and oh, how Trevor wanted this to be true—he wanted to be with them, even if it meant risking his life.
- As a dragon in the Military State, lieutenant Goloth had learned to never underestimate his opponents—his target today could be no different. His opponent was a dragon, to be sure (about the same size as the Lieutenant), but it looked more like a skeleton of charred black bones than anything else.
- At that moment Boris clearly realized what he had before surmised, that in the army, besides the subordination and discipline prescribed in the military code, which he and the others knew in the regiment, there was another, more important, subordination, which made this tight-laced, purple-faced general wait respectfully while Captain Prince Andrew, for his own pleasure, chose to chat with lieutenant Drubetskoy. More than ever was Boris resolved to serve in future not according to the written code, but under this unwritten law. He felt now that merely by having been recommended to Prince Andrew he had already risen above the general who at the front had the power to annihilate him, a lieutenant of the Guards. Prince Andrew came up to him and took his hand.
İngilizce'nizi geliştirmenin en iyi yollarından bir tanesi çokça okumaktır. Bu amaçla Blue Sözlük size aradınız her kelime için bol miktarda örnek cümle sunmaktadır. Bunun yanında İngilizce internet sitelerini okuyabilir, anlamını merak ettiğiniz kelimenin üzerine gelerek anlamını görebilirsiniz. İngilizce bir internet sitesi okumak için tıklayınız.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını kelime listenize eklemek için işaretine tıklayınız. Listeye eklemiş olduğunuz kelimeleri görmek için ana menüden Kelime Listesine tıklayınız. Eğer kelimeyi listenize daha önce eklemişseniz, bu işaret şeklinde görünecektir.
- Aradığınız İngilizce kelimeler için örnek cümleler sonuçların hemen altında verilmektedir.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını word belgesi olarak kaydetmek için işaretine tıklayınız.