Ekler: lieu·ten·ants Türü:
vekil, naip. den.
için örnek cümleler:
(Üzerinde olduğunuz kelimenin anlamını görmek için 'CTRL' tuşuna basınız veya kelimeye tıklayınız.!
(Burada yer alan örnek cümleler 100 ile sınırlı olup daha fazlasını görmek için tıklayınız.)
- "We had one lieutenant with us. The Colonel had wisely stayed aboard the ship with the bulk of his command. If we lost the Colonel the party might as well turn and go home. No one else had any battle experience and his had been against rogues and bandits only. This was the first real conflict anyone could remember since the Great Wizard came to power."
- The French had attacked the battery and, seeing Kutuzov, were firing at him. After this volley the regimental commander clutched at his leg; several soldiers fell, and a second lieutenant who was holding the flag let it fall from his hands. It swayed and fell, but caught on the muskets of the nearest soldiers. The soldiers started firing without orders.
- A former naval lieutenant talked enthusiastically about seeing the souls of dead soldiers in seagulls.
- All went swimmingly, the beat retreat including highland cathedral for which the 1st lieutenant on bagpipes joined us in full scottish regalia.
- There's no way she knew, Loi thought. But she looks delighted and stunned. Sabyn gave her hand a light tug, and she straightened up to greet more people. Loi enjoyed meeting everyone, but was captivated by the lieutenants of the Centaur Cavalry, who stood a place higher than the General Guard Lieutenants, but lower than those in the Griffon Guard. They looked formidable.
- One of the lieutenants removed his plumed helmet; it was not a lieutenant after all, but Proconsul Lucretius. "I will fight with you."
- At this, Captain Lampson bowed, his craggy visage reflecting the pride he felt at the compliment. "If you will excuse me," he said, rising, "I must be off to my duties." He saluted Conor. "Sire," he said, and then turned back to his wheel, which had been temporarily manned by one of his lieutenants.
- Yet, Rester had become a Commander, and lieutenant Goloth knew exactly how he did it, too. Rester had taken his father's place in the Military State.
- Seconds later, the obsidian dragon shot out a stream of acid. lieutenant Goloth dove to the side, the acid missing his shoulder by a few feet, then lunged ahead. But he had already lost a lot of speed—which was vital, because both dragons were headed towards a brutal collision.
- Kerry, 69, spent much of his childhood overseas. After graduating from Yale University in 1966, he was deployed to Vietnam as a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy. He was a gunboat officer on the Mekong Delta, earning the Silver Star, the Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts.
- William Thomas Barnes began his military service in the Royal Fusiliers; he had become a sergeant before he was commissioned a second lieutenant within the regiment on 10 June 1917.
- "The next one — a lieutenant colonel — I considered my man. Today we had our final conversation, and he did me the favor of pulling out. I was afraid he lacked independent judgment, and today he proved it.
- Now that the lieutenants were in place, the music changed again, to a calmer, soothing tune. The next hour or two was for greeting everyone in a receiving line that gathered before Alek. It was organized according to rank, and everyone seemed to know their place. The faces began to blur toward the end, but I couldn't stop smiling. Everyone insisted on looking at the ring, and I couldn't stop the happy glow of energy that flared out.
- Prince Andrew replied that he was not on his Serene Highness' staff but was himself a new arrival. The lieutenant colonel turned to a smart orderly, who, with the peculiar contempt with which a commander in chief's orderly speaks to officers, replied:
- Gabriel gave me a parting stare before moving towards the Council table. I found my seat, my name written in Sharpie marker on the fading vinyl of the folding chair. My uncle, Beezel, was already sitting in his spot. The other Demon Lieutenant, John, was standing up. Demonnation only has three lieutenants at the current time. This leaves four empty Demonnation chairs, but we each have our names on our seats, so we are still packed in like sardines. Ritual sometimes dies very hard.
- Lieutenant Goloth held Servia's pearl necklace close to his heart. This was the only thing he had of his mother's—and yet, lieutenant Goloth had never known his mother.
- But instead he heard a single report of rifle fire, and felt the wake of the bullet whizzing past, just above his shaved head. He opened his eyes to see the monster’s head explode in a thousand little pieces. Pieces of bone and brain matter and fern and moss were flying all around. He thought he even saw a small orchid. The Swami realized that the monster was taller than him, and the lieutenant – lying on the ground – probably saw only a few inches of the monster's head projecting above the Swami's. He felt thankful that the quiet lieutenant had the confidence to fire perhaps just an inch over his head.
- "The Council and the rest of the Elders descended upon the city in two groups. One to rescue the Humans and save as many as possible and one to battle the Elders. We called them The Hoarde. It seemed appropriate enough at the time. The Overlords went to battle with their lieutenants while the others went to save the Roman populace." Anubis took a deep breath. His hands were shaking.
- "After the meal the lieutenant called the Allivan knights together and we explained the situation. All knew that their treatment of the citizens of Ler Dan was harsh and probably unwarranted. None had suspected that it was due to the Colonel's personal ambition. A vote was asked and it was agreed that, until proper government could be restored, the lieutenant would assume command under the Knight's Charter. The Charter had a provision permitting the second in command to assume authority when the commander was incapable of performing his duties in a professional manner. His first act as commander was to suspend all restrictions passed under the Wartime Code."
- The tall lieutenant stepped forward to relieve the heavy pack from her. Rhenyon approached then, surveying the fire and the pack. "Jalen was right. I can get used to this."
- Which only left two of the Master's children: the obsidian dragon and Arachnia. The obsidian dragon was probably still chasing after lieutenant Goloth and Coriath, thinking that Trevor was on one of their backs, and oh, how Trevor wanted this to be true—he wanted to be with them, even if it meant risking his life.
- "Overlords, lieutenants, Lycans, Vampires, Angels, Demons…" I shrugged. "Chiron would have to be completely crazy to attempt anything."
- "Ah, Domina Calista," said a young lieutenant whom Calista’s memory swiftly named Trebonius. "As I was explaining to your mother, we should be able to withstand any assault in this room. It’s damned difficult to find let alone breach." He grinned confidently, his brown eyes too smoothly mirroring his words.
- "Just think," lieutenant Goloth said over his shoulder. "You're the first Halfling to ever be inside the Military State."
- "He was allowing the remaining hedge witch, Jen, to serve the needs of the sick and injured, a policy which had been strictly forbidden by the Colonel. He returned many of the provisions commandeered with instructions that they be hidden where the Colonel's searchers would not find them. He permitted the release of the Town Leader and the Council of Elders during the day so that they could take steps to halt the collapse of the city. Everyone knew that the lieutenant would be severely disciplined once the army returned. Without informing him the townspeople were making plans to help his escape to Riverford before the Colonel returned."
- Corporal Branson and his second in command lieutenant Whittaker remained on the darkened deck while the other chiefs of staff filtered out of the long room. Branson held his moustached face in a defined manner and betrayed none of his nervousness. Whittaker on the other hand was less experienced, and although he attempted to wear a look of confidence, his nervousness was exposed by a bead of sweat that ran down his forehead.
- An Angel appeared at his side to give him a hand. Together, they walked towards the hallway. They all had lieutenants and underlings around to assist them. They all seemed to need it. They looked like they had gone through blenders. Ba’al’s wings were shredded, bits of bone peeking out from the spines. Anubis was nearly furless again, his hands both swollen and unusable. Gabriel looked as if he might have actually aged and his body refused to allow him to stand upright. Fenrir had been stuck in wolf form and the wolf kept licking at different wounds and then glaring at me. I guess I was transferring injuries onto them to keep myself alive during the duel with Chiron, right until I stabbed myself like an idiot. My mother believes the only reason it didn’t kill me is because I’m a Strachan and the sword doesn’t like taking the blood of its own kind.
- After the destruction of the band of Gaspard Bes, who had infested the gorges of Ollioules, one of his lieutenants, Cravatte, took refuge in the mountains. He concealed himself for some time with his bandits, the remnant of Gaspard Bes's troop, in the county of Nice; then he made his way to Piedmont, and suddenly reappeared in France, in the vicinity of Barcelonette. He was first seen at Jauziers, then at Tuiles. He hid himself in the caverns of the Joug-de-l'Aigle, and thence he descended towards the hamlets and villages through the ravines of Ubaye and Ubayette.
- The last lieutenant Goloth knew, Rester was nothing more than a Corporal—and wasn't about to be promoted any time soon. Rester was hot-blooded and ignorant. Why, just last week, his decisions in the Westhaven war-game nearly got another dragon killed! Rester was not fit to be promoted.
- "What's suspicious to one person may not be suspicious to another," said lieutenant Jeff Kreitz of the Ridgefield Police Department, explaining what triggered three school districts to lock children in their classrooms. "It was just a precaution because of the situation at Newtown."
- Trevor was about to say more (about how thankful he was for everything the lieutenant had done for him) when suddenly, there was quite a commotion outside.
- Guests will include the lord lieutenant of staffordshire, mr james hawley, who will present the first probationer of the year award.
- "And there hasn't been anyone in the room except the lieutenant and yourselves. It must be here somewhere," said Lavrushka.
- The tall lieutenant stepped forward to relieve the heavy pack from her. Rhenyon approached then, surveying the fire and the pack. "Jalen was right. I can get used to this."
- The lieutenant simply nodded. The Swami sensed that this was not a man of many words. Good, he thought. He must be a man of action then. That is exactly what was needed.
- At the top of the page was a photo. It depicted a band of soldiers, dressed in desert fatigues smiling at the camera, against a backdrop of sand dunes. She casually scanned the faces, almost crying out loud when she came to the face of lieutenant Patreli. It was the same man from Friday night. He had that same jutting chin and deep brown eyes. Though his expression lacked the edge she remembered, it was still definitely him.
- Erling peeked out over the edge of the knapsack, just to see where lieutenant Goloth was taking him, but this was a mightily uncomfortable task—especially because his left leg was still swollen.
- Newtown police plan to have officers at the six schools scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, trying to offer a sense of security to the students and faculty, many of whom spent the weekend in mourning. Newtown Police lieutenant George Sinko acknowledged it may be difficult to ease the worries of the roughly 4,700 returning students and their families.
- "There are two, an officer and a Cossack. But it is not presupposable that it is the lieutenant colonel himself," said the esaul, who was fond of using words the Cossacks did not know.
- "There were a dozen men in the sentry. We could have taken it easily. However, the lieutenant suggested that we watch the camp for a while to determine their routine."
- I perched on the couch arm beside Loi and Sabyn. Loi gave my leg a squeeze then Elena introduced us again. It wasn't really necessary, we'd become quite friendly with the lieutenants Rashid and Patel. lieutenant Ignatius, however, appeared to regard us in a permanently suspicious light. Waves of disapproval flowed off him whenever the four of us were close by. He wasn't discrete about it. Loi and I exchanged a glance.
- And so it was decided: lieutenant Goloth would go tonight, with Erling on his back, to the Military State and free the palace staff from their holding cells.
- Trevor hesitated even longer, but he knew that Coriath was right—if everything went according to plan (which was a pretty big "if", Trevor had to admit), then lieutenant Goloth and Erling had already freed the palace staff from the Military State and were leading them to Dracwyn Prison. And when they attacked, Trevor needed to be right by the main mining chamber… right by the Master's throne.
- Below the regional level, all of England is divided into 48 ceremonial counties. These are used primarily as a geographical frame of reference and have developed gradually since the Middle Ages, with some established as recently as 1974. Each has a Lord lieutenant and High Sheriff; these posts are used to represent the British monarch locally. Outside Greater London and the Isles of Scilly, England is also divided into 83 metropolitan and non-metropolitan counties; these correspond to areas used for the purposes of local government and may consist of a single district or be divided into several.
- The Governor of Colorado heads the state's executive branch. The current governor is John Hickenlooper, a Democrat. Colorado's other statewide elected executive officers are the lieutenant Governor of Colorado (elected on a ticket with the Governor), Secretary of State of Colorado, Colorado State Treasurer, and Attorney General of Colorado, all of whom serve four-year terms.
- "I'm not sure I know, sir," Dr. Tolman said. The doctor moved to lieutenant Goloth's side, removed some instruments from his coat pocket, and began taking his patient's vital signs.
- Only, Trevor never thought he'd see the lieutenant in such a state—he was bruised all over, with more bandages than Trevor could count, a brace round his neck and a sling on his right arm. Worse still, his stomach had been wrapped with a thick blood- stained gauze.
- But when the voice didn't say anything else, lieutenant Goloth grew anxious and looked about him, hoping that Tragonus might be standing next to him. But Tragonus wasn't anywhere to be seen and lieutenant Goloth got the feeling that if he didn't say something soon, his father might disappear forever.
- Keon thought of a thousand things to say, but shook his head after thinking better of it. Besides, the more his lieutenant looked like a drunken fool, the better he'd blend at the high school party.
- Mourners were:- mr and mrs ward, lieutenant harold ward, miss madge ward, mr and mrs saunt.
- The thick door leading into the library burst open. The lieutenant General Richard Norton strode into the room in his usual fashion. Benedict always shivered when he saw Norton. There was something about him that seemed possessed, as if demons were living in his every word. The English Channel itself couldn’t wipe the perpetual sneer off his lips, the slime from his slicked hair.
- "No sir, we couldn’t hear a word of the talk. Whatever she told lieutenant General Norton though, it must have been quite a shock."
- While Prince Andrew went to report about the purple-faced general, that gentleman--evidently not sharing Boris' conception of the advantages of the unwritten code of subordination--looked so fixedly at the presumptuous lieutenant who had prevented his finishing what he had to say to the adjutant that Boris felt uncomfortable. He turned away and waited impatiently for Prince Andrew's return from the commander in chief's room.
- But directly ahead was where the dwarves had fortified their defenses. There were at least twelve crossbows (even lieutenant Goloth lost count) all lined up in a row, and the lieutenant certainly knew why—because beyond these mountains was Dracwyn Mine.
- Chief Edwards said lieutenant Brian Murphy, 51, had been tending to a victim at the scene when he was "ambushed" by the gunman.
- Liberty Memorial in Kansas City, Missouri, is a United States memorial dedicated to all Americans who served in World War I. The site for the Liberty Memorial was dedicated on 1 November 1921. On this day, the supreme Allied commanders spoke to a crowd of more than 100,000 people. It was the only time in history these leaders were together in one place. In attendance were lieutenant General Baron Jacques of Belgium; General Armando Diaz of Italy; Marshal Ferdinand Foch of France; General Pershing of the United States; and Admiral D. R. Beatty of Great Britain. After three years of construction, the Liberty Memorial was completed and President Calvin Coolidge delivered the dedication speech to a crowd of 150,000 people in 1926.
- "The lieutenant invited us to join him for midday meal. We gratefully accepted, having been on field rations for nearly a month. However, I told him that besides the King's personal guard, we had more than two hundred and fifty soldiers and archers in the woods. I asked if he would permit them to come into town and relax for a while. Several of them were from Ler Dan and would appreciate the chance to see family and friends."
- "Brenna Strachan, you have issued the challenge. Failure will result in your death and the loss of a lieutenant in Demonnation. That is a position that can never be replaced. You will leave Demonnation with a vacant chair. Do you understand the challenge?"
- "Fetch me Captain General Benedict Marshall. He’ll be resting on the south lawn. Also bring me lieutenant General Richard Norton from one of the guest rooms. Tell them I’ll meet them in the royal library just down the hall."
- His short, distinctively crimson cloak blew in the wind, his belted white tunic bright against the sun. He had to meet with the rest of his lieutenants, to quickly plan their response. It will be a siege. We should be able to hold out…But they will have access to the ships...still… The calm cloudless sky was smoothing into darkness. Cornelius’ sandals left tracks in the sand as he ran to the soldiers’ barracks.
- By the time lieutenant Goloth was no more than a hundred feet away, the obsidian dragon gave up the chase and turned back towards the Lieutenant; then, both dragons charged towards each other.
- Though lieutenant Goloth didn't want to (though his mind commanded that he sit up, do a quick equipment check and fly to the Palace of Dragonshold), he did as he was told.
- Meanwhile, Isaac was leaning against the curtain wall, his own bow and arrow in hand. He had been keeping an eye on the negotiations for the past minute or so and it was electrifying just being there. When he recognized Richard Norton, Isaac became gleeful and his hands trembled slightly as he aimed his arrow at the lieutenant General. He had been waiting for this moment forever, and still he wasn’t expecting it. He only had one chance to get it right. One shot is all I need though.
- And somehow, even though lieutenant Goloth had speared Azrael through the chest, Trevor knew Azrael wasn't dead. He shuddered to think that Azrael was still out there, hunting him down like a ringwraith.
- At least 51 were killed in a mudslide in the mining province of Compostela Valley yesterday morning, Army lieutenant Colonel Lyndon Paniza said by phone. In Davao Oriental province, 81 people died, 148 are missing and 25 were injured as roofs were peeled from houses and schools and churches collapsed, the province’s disaster agency said in a report.
- Lieutenant Ignatius stood. The other lieutenants exchanged a brief look of annoyance and stood with him, but smiled at us.
- The party left the vehicles here. The two villagers and the driver and the handyman together carried the comestibles and other necessities, including - at the Swami’s request - a gallon-size container of petrol. The Swami carried in a side-bag the maroon chador and his cigarettes. The SP carried a rifle in addition to his revolver. The lieutenant had a three-naught-three rifle with telescopic sight slung over his left shoulder. It was a Lee Enfield rifle that had been modified for sniper application. In his right hand he carried a folded stand for steadying the rifle.
- Rostov took the purse in his hand, examined it and the money in it, and looked at Telyanin. The lieutenant was looking about in his usual way and suddenly seemed to grow very merry.
- Arizona is one of seven states that do not have a specified lieutenant governor. The secretary of state is the first in line to succeed the governor in the event of death, disability, resignation, or removal from office. The line of succession also includes the attorney general, state treasurer and superintendent of public instruction. Since 1977, four secretaries of state and one attorney general have risen to Arizona's governorship through these means.
- Olista sat in his chair, with Melda beside him, ready to take notes. Sallis sat beside Olista's desk, with Priest Dowl at the far side. lieutenant Vayburn and a dark-haired man Sallis had never seen before flanked Senator Jarron's widow. The extra gold knot of rank on the stranger's uniform suggested this was Elleyn, Captain of the Guard.
- Lieutenant Goloth wasn't fairing much better, either. Dr. Tolman had taken off his neckbrace and bandages (otherwise their plan wouldn't work at all), but even lieutenant Goloth couldn't hide the pain he was going through.
- "Good," the same voice said. The lieutenant looked over to a Halfling who was dressed in a white apron. "My name is Tolman, or Dr. Tolman if you'd rather."
- Lieutenant Goloth cringed, but not because Dr. Tolman had just stuck a needle in him. Over the past few days, lieutenant Goloth had come to hate Commander Rester—after all, this was a dragon who had illegally taken his father's position and single-handedly corrupted the Military State.
- He followed Erling back inside (Coriath would have followed them, but there wasn't any way he could fit inside The Leaping Pony). There, Erling gave the umpus root to Dr. Tolman and both Halflings disappeared somewhere behind the bar for a few moments, then came out carrying a cauldron of a steamy green liquid. With Trevor's help, they set it by lieutenant Goloth, who took it in a claw and drank it all in one gulp.
- Coriath took a deep breath—then, he detailed his plan. It went like this: lieutenant Goloth was to go back to the Military State tonight and free the Palace staff before their execution tomorrow. The palace staff, Coriath explained, were quite necessary for a diversion.
- "That third day we sat glumly on the sand under the cliff. In his frustration the lieutenant asked if anyone had any thoughts, no matter how crazy they sounded, on how we could neutralize the sentries. No one did although one man jested we just ask them to go away."
- "No, no, no," I responded. "This is so not happening. Do not tell me what to do. I’m a Demon and I’m not just some weakly little Demon, I’m Brenna Strachan, Demon lieutenant and Daughter of Lucifer. I am also a Great Witch and Daughter of Elise Strachan. I’m the second most powerful Witch in the world, I will not be treated like some child meant to be handled with kid gloves. This is just as much my fight as anyone else’s. More so when you consider it is I that is Maturing."
- For a moment, Trevor feared the worst; but he made quite a ruckus going down those steps, so lieutenant Goloth opened his eyes and looked at Trevor. "Mr. Thomas."
- Erling, for one, wanted to eat inside the common room, but lieutenant Goloth had already followed the doctor's advice and was sound asleep—and besides, it was wonderful weather outside and Trevor wasn't going to waste it cooped up in The Leaping Pony.
- "We make for the tunnels," Rhenyon instructed. "Use caution. No wandering about here. Single file. lieutenant Pheron, take lead."
- Prince Andrew arrived at Tsarevo-Zaymishche on the very day and at the very hour that Kutuzov was reviewing the troops for the first time. He stopped in the village at the priest's house in front of which stood the commander in chief's carriage, and he sat down on the bench at the gate awaiting his Serene Highness, as everyone now called Kutuzov. From the field beyond the village came now sounds of regimental music and now the roar of many voices shouting "Hurrah!" to the new commander in chief. Two orderlies, a courier and a major-domo, stood near by, some ten paces from Prince Andrew, availing themselves of Kutuzov's absence and of the fine weather. A short, swarthy lieutenant colonel of hussars with thick mustaches and whiskers rode up to the gate and, glancing at Prince Andrew, inquired whether his Serene Highness was putting up there and whether he would soon be back.
- "Good. Also, I have elected to send lieutenant General Richard Norton to accompany you. You are a brilliant general, yes, but Norton has a fox’s heart and isn’t afraid of the dirtier side of war. I don’t know a lot about warfare, true, but I know winter is fast approaching. Your army, I trust, will be able to survive the winter?"
- "Since I had not seen the lieutenant on the march, I assumed he would be in charge in Ler Dan. I had no doubt that he had been told of my treachery. However, I felt that he would at least listen to me before attacking. So far no lives had been lost that we knew of. I wanted to complete the campaign that way if at all possible."
- Slop seller for some clothing, a handsome young lieutenant from a british man-of-war came in.
- "We make for the tunnels," Rhenyon instructed. "Use caution. No wandering about here. Single file. lieutenant Pheron, take lead."
- We let the lieutenants know of our plans and Yakov, listening in, pulled a vial out of his pocket, 'Here, Sian and Cat, if you each take a sip of this it will make your voice louder, without any strain on you.'
- It happened in a matter of seconds, of course, but it was long enough for the obsidian dragon to gain the upper hand. He grabbed lieutenant Goloth around his throat and crushed his windpipe, then turned the lieutenant so that his back was against the ground below.
- She was directed to Pheron first, who had obtained a very deep gash across his right shoulder. His right arm also appeared to have been broken. The bleeding had yet to stop and was evident that the lieutenant was in serious pain. His eyes were glazed and he winced at every movement he was forced to make. Withdrawing the tiny dropper from within the vial, Sarah administered the smallest of drops to his wound. Right before her eyes, Pheron’s skin sealed itself back together, torn muscles reattaching themselves, severed tendons becoming whole. The fracture in his right arm withdrew into itself until it was no more as well.
- Steffens tells the paper he can vouch that Antigua impersonated a Coast Guard officer at least once. He recognized Antigua from a Memorial Day event at a cemetery, where he says Antigua introduced himself as a Coast Guard lieutenant Commander and was wearing a uniform. He then sat next to the police chief in a special section for officials.
- "Oh, just a scratch is all," Erling said, then looked at Coriath. "Did the drugstore have some umpus roots for sale?" Coriath took out a paper bag (which was small enough that he fit it in his knapsack) and handed to Erling; then, seeing that Trevor was a bit confused, said: "Umpus root slows swelling. It's for lieutenant Goloth, though I suspect he'll make a full recovery in a few days."
- The general walked to the front of the army. Flanked by three lieutenants, he stood on a stone bench. "Men!" Cornelius roared. "We each have our honor, our duty. I call on Mars to guide us through this battle." Now is the time to fulfill your oaths—to the Emperor!" Cheers. "The Proconsul!" More cheers. "To Portus Tarrus!" The sound was deafening.
- He became a 2nd lieutenant in the 3rd royal tank regiment then stationed in germany.
- Then, if he is promoted to the rank of sergeant, he will see a sample of the title of Commander-in-Chief and a manifestation of it in the lieutenants sphere.
- Churchill entered the service of his country in 1895 as an army lieutenant under queen victoria.
- Pheron smiled, nodding his head. "Well spoken, Lady Sarah." Walking up to the female half of the Nohrin, the friendly lieutenant pulled out a folded piece of parchment: a smaller version of the map hanging in the Antechamber. Pointing to a spot just northwest of the boundary between forest and mountain, the soldier tapped a thin blue line.
- In the rest of the film the lieutenant finds the rapists and runs them out of town, rather than killing them.
- Elected as lieutenant governor in 1860 he served until becoming governor the following year.
- "Caesar and Antony have ever won more through their officers than persons. Sossius—once of my rank, Antony’s lieutenant in Syria—for quick accumulation of renown which he achieved by the minute lost his favour.
- The lieutenant also knew that if the obsidian dragon caught up to Coriath, everything they had sacrificed would be in vain.
- But instead, the obsidian dragon let go of his neck and stood up. It took one last look at lieutenant Goloth, then leapt off its hind claws and into the air. The obsidian dragon took a moment to get its bearings, though lieutenant Goloth didn't need to wonder where it was headed.
İngilizce'nizi geliştirmenin en iyi yollarından bir tanesi çokça okumaktır. Bu amaçla Blue Sözlük size aradınız her kelime için bol miktarda örnek cümle sunmaktadır. Bunun yanında İngilizce internet sitelerini okuyabilir, anlamını merak ettiğiniz kelimenin üzerine gelerek anlamını görebilirsiniz. İngilizce bir internet sitesi okumak için tıklayınız.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını kelime listenize eklemek için işaretine tıklayınız. Listeye eklemiş olduğunuz kelimeleri görmek için ana menüden Kelime Listesine tıklayınız. Eğer kelimeyi listenize daha önce eklemişseniz, bu işaret şeklinde görünecektir.
- Aradığınız İngilizce kelimeler için örnek cümleler sonuçların hemen altında verilmektedir.
- Aradığınız kelimenin sonuçlarını word belgesi olarak kaydetmek için işaretine tıklayınız.